While we are capable of machining many of the parts necessary to build your automated machine, we also use outside suppliers of quality parts and systems. Because we utilize quality suppliers, you can rest easy knowing your machine will be a top performer for years to come.
- Allen-Bradley (SLC, CompactLogix, ControlLogix, MicroLogix, PLC5)
- Modicon/Telemecanique (Compact984,Premium, Quantum, Momentum)
- Siemens (S7)
- GE-Fanuc (90-30, 90-70)
- Allen-Bradley (PanelView, Panelview Plus)
- Ctc (Interact)
- Modicon/Telemecanique (Magelis)
- GE-Fanuc (QuickPanel)
- Cognex (Insight)
- Banner (Presence Plus)
- Parker (Compumotor, Compax3)
- Pacific Scientific
We also use Solidworks Solid Modeling for mechanical design, AutoCAD for controls and mechanical design, RSView, RSLogix, and RSLinks.